At Acme Clean Air, we specialize in mold remediation. Once you discover microbial growth is present in your home or business, it is important to find a professional mold remediation company to safely and effectively eliminate the problem. All our teams are led by IICRC S520 mold remediation certified technicians. Our professional, friendly staff takes pride in their work. In fact, we guarantee when we leave, your home will be mold free.
The ACA Process
- Containment: Containing the area with microbial growth is essential to complete removal as it prevents the spread of mold to areas outside this controlled environment. A protective containment will be setup, and our certified technicians will restrict access to the area while microbial growth is being removed
- Negative Air Filtration: Negative air filtration creates a vacuum effect. The method uses ducting to filter and remove contaminated air from the sealed containment area. The HEPA filtered air is exhausted outside the containment area creating negative air pressure to help prevent the spread of contaminates to other areas inside your home.
- Removal and Disposal: To prepare for remediation, all non-structural materials affected with microbial growth will be removed, bagged and sealed in two layers of industrial strength 6mil poly sheeting, and properly disposed of with the local waste management authorities.
- Remediation: Our knowledgeable, professional technicians will remove or remediate affected areas following IICRC S520 mold remediation guidelines. ACA technicians remediate by sanding, wire brushing, and/or scrubbing microbial growth. To prepare for post-remediation sampling, a detailed cleaning and HEPA vacuuming of the containment area is done.
- HEPA Air Filtration: After remediation is complete, air scrubbers are left in containment for at least 48 hours to remove all microbial growth and other airborne debris from the area.
All our work comes with a mold free guarantee at the completion of the job. An independent, third party mold inspection should be performed after we complete the remediation process.
Why Choose Acme Clean Air?
- Licensed: ACA is licensed by the Contractors State License Board of California.
- Insured: We are insured for all work we perform.
- Certified: Our technicians are highly trained and professional. Each team is led by an experienced, IICRC certified mold and water damage remediation specialist to ensure the job is done right.
- Standards: All work is done to exceed industry standards and guidelines set by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Quality Assurance: ACA is committed to doing the best job possible the first time. We guarantee your mold issue will be resolved before we leave your home or business.
- Innovative: We have invested in the latest state-of-the-art remediation equipment to efficiently eliminate your indoor air quality concern.
If you suspect that you have microbial growth in your home or business, please give us a call at 310-954-9800 or request a free quote.